At Lilly + Sid – our customers are central to all that we do, and sometimes there may be occasions where you might want to return something back to us.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY applies to full price & sale items
- If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase from our webstore, please return the item(s) back to us within 35 days of receipt.
- Please print and fill in the form below for Returns/exchanges and send with the items. Click for Returns Form
- If you do not have a printer available please hand write on a piece of paper with relevant information.
- The items must be returned to the below address:
Lilly + Sid Returns Dept.
Unit 3 Burnt Thorns Farm,
Kilsby Lane, Hillmorton
- Returned items must be unworn, unwashed and with all original labels still in tact and attached.
- The customer is responsible for the return costs and all items are returned to us at your own risk, so we recommend using a recorded postal service. Please keep a record of your tracking number when shipping the package.
- Once the items(s) have been received back at our warehouse the refund will be issued. We will refund the amount you paid using your original. Please allow 10 working days for process of refund/exchange.
- If you purchased a Lilly + Sid item through one of our independent retailers then they should be your first port of call if you wish to return something.
Faulty item(s) returns
If you receive an item from us which is faulty or mis-packed we can arrange a prepaid returns process for you. The first step is to contact our customer service department detailing the issue and your order number at: email@example.com
SHIPPING & DELIVERIES
We aim to pack and post your order within 2 working days of placing your order. Our working days are Monday - Friday , 9am-5pm. Please do note that there may be some delays during busy sale periods or peak trading times.
UK Delivery Options
- Standard delivery (2-3 working days via Royal Mail): £3.95 or FREE for orders over £36
- We use Royal Mail tracked delivery to send parcels within the UK and a selection of methods for international shipping.